nuffnang ad

CRAZIE PKGS

Tuesday, January 4, 2011
This year for the first and last time hangout with staff PKGS (from YouthPrep Centre, Seri Murni Crisis Centre, Asrama Desa Pukak and Tenghilan) since I will working in Borneo Colours. We gathered around in KK Box Karaoke, Karamunsing Complex at 6pm but Ej, Sixtus, Mark, Fredolin and Dennis arrived there earlier and when we came in they already started to warm up their vocal especially Sixtus Amit. 
Presenting to you the PKGS's staff :

Sixtus 
Ej

Sister (I don't know her name)

Kimberly (My classmate in Maktab Sabah)

(From left) Mark and Dennis
 (From left) Evelyn, *** and Kim.

Again I don't know their name..
Sister Jossie Sili
Beatrice

Fredolin

Mary Anne

 Last but not least is our dear Director of PKGS, Chin Poh Choo.


Well, some not arrived yet.While I'm taking picture some of them go grab some foods or singing.

Who says Sisters don't know how to have fun...hmmmm?



They are not Sisters...LOL




The partay was ended at 12am I guess and it was very well. 

Polka.dot,
Based On My Story.



0 comments:

Post a Comment